Dr. Grace Jones, President of Three Rivers Community College
Dr. Karin Edwards, Dean of Student Services
Invite you to join us for:
MOBILIZING OUR FUTURE LEADERS PART 2
A Panel Discussion focusing on the transference of Leadership to the youth of our Nation
- United States Congressman Joe Courtney
- Connecticut State Senator Cathy Osten
- Executive Director of the Connecticut African American Affairs Commission, Glenn A. Cassis
- Norwich Mayor Deberey Hinchey
- New London Mayor Daryl Justin Finizio
Tuesday, April 15, 2014 ~ 12:00 noon – 1:00 p.m.
Three Rivers Community College Campus ~ Multi-Purpose Room
We cannot be satisfied as long as the average young American believes that they have nothing for which to vote, has no stake within our society, or believes that their vote does not count!
FOR MORE INFORMATION: PLEASE CONTACT
Edward Derr at firstname.lastname@example.org (p) 860.215.9255
Shiela Hayes at email@example.com (p) 919.219.2529
Hosted by: Three Rivers Community College
Sponsored by Three Rivers Community College ConnCAS Educational Success Program, Three Rivers Community College Sociology Club, and Sankofa Education and Leadership, Inc.